— Documents contained here are for members only. —
HFFA MetLife Group Benefit Plan
HOW DOES IT WORK?
These voluntary, supplemental benefits have been carefully designed and underwritten by MetLife to provide the highest level of coverage with the best group rates specifically for our HFFA active duty members. All full-time members, actively working a minimum of 30 hours, are eligible to enroll during open enrollment.
- Premiums are paid through Payroll Deduction.
- Accidents happen! MetLife’s Accident Insurance helps to manage the medical costs associated with accidental injuries both on and off the job and pays for unexpected healthcare expenses due to accidents that occur every day. Accident insurance provides benefits due to covered accidents for initial care, injuries, and follow-up care. Benefits are paid directly to you, in addition to any other coverage you have.
- Expecting a newborn? Got a planned surgery? Ask about the hospital indemnity plan.
- Interested in the legal plan? These participating Hawaii attorneys can assist with wills and trusts, family law, traffic and more. There are documents available, organized under different legal topics.
- Retiring soon? Those who signed up while an active duty member will have their plans convert to portable. Ask about details.
DON’T FORGET YOUR HEALTH SCREENINGS!
Critical Illness w/Cancer • 24 Hour Accident • Hospital Indemnity
Get $100 Health Screening credits with these plans. Credits apply to the employee and family members covered in the plan. See list of eligible health screenings.
Ready to submit a health screening claim? Download the Health Screening Benefit Form.
Be sure you are registered first on the HFFA MetLife MyBenefits page
* * * * *
NOTE: Dental insurance is not included in the MetLife Plan
Please contact EUTF for assistance with dental insurance at https://eutf.hawaii.gov/ or call Oahu: (808) 586-7390, Toll Free: 1-800-295-0089.
However, if you carry the 24-Hour Accident Plan, you are covered for certain dental repair or procedure that is the result of an accident. Refer to your Accident Certificate in the PEC Documents Library. Login required.
HFFA METLIFE AND PEC PORTALS ARE OPEN
MetLife Plan Participants should register on both websites first. Visit the portals here
File claims at the MetLife MyBenefits page
PEC is your HFFA Benefits Plan Administrator
The PEC team can assist you with questions related to plan coverages. Contact PEC directly at [email protected]. This email is dedicated for HFFA member participants. The PEC Enrollment Services Team understands your shift work and will reply back with the best possible time to reach you by phone. For immediate assistance, you can always call PEC at 800-747-6009 during their office hours.
Next Open Enrollment is February 1-28, 2022
Watch for announcements
HFFA PEC BENEFITS SERVICE CALL CENTER
Mon – Fri 4 am – 3 pm HST | Sat 5 – 11 am HST