— Documents contained here are for members only. —
To File a Grievance
Procedures to file a grievance are found in the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). Refer to Section 18. Grievance Procedure.
- Please provide as much detail as possible.
- List section(s) of the CBA that have been violated.
- Attach additional information if needed.
- If no confirmation is received within 48 hours, follow up with a board member or HFFA office to ensure receipt of your form(s).
- An HFFA representative will review your grievance fact sheet and contact you for follow up
FOR UNION REPRESENTATIVES:
Labor Agreement Forms (Step 1) – A union representative will complete this form. Member signature is required. Copies will be mailed to the Employer.
Hawaii Fire Fighters Assn Local 1463
1018 Palm Drive
Honolulu HI 96814
Should you encounter technical issues, contact the office for assistance.