— Documents contained here are for members only. —
These benefits are available to HFFA members only, often may be open to family members. Contact Tom Okimoto, Office Administrator – [email protected] or call (808) 949-1566 for more information.
HFFA MetLife Group Benefit
You protect others.
Take a moment to protect yourself and your family.
Open Enrollment #2 is February 22 – March 19, 2021
METLIFE MEETINGS WITH MARCIA ANTON, METLIFE & PEC
Monday, 3/8/2021 at 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM (2nd/Blue)
Tuesday, 3/9/2021 at 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM (1st/Red)
Friday, 3/12/2021 at 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM (3rd/Green)
The $100K Guarantee (no medical questions) is available only during this 2021 open enrollment.
Medical underwriting will be required beginning with the 2022 open enrollment and beyond.
- Term Life Insurance with $100,000 Guaranteed Issue
- Critical Illness w/Cancer (receive a $100 credit with annual screening)
- Legal Plan covers wills and trusts, family law and more
- 24 Hour Accident (receive a $100 credit with annual screening)
- Hospital Indemnity (receive a $100 credit with annual screening)
These voluntary, supplemental benefits have been carefully designed and underwritten by MetLife to provide the highest level of coverage with the best group rates specifically for our HFFA active duty members. All full-time members, actively working a minimum of 30 hours, are eligible to enroll.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up is easy! Premiums are paid through Payroll Deduction
- Get credit for health screenings – Certain plans provide a $100 credit when a health screening is submitted. Credits apply to the employee and family members covered in the plan. See list of eligible health screenings.
- Ready to submit a health screening claim? Download the Health Screening Benefit Form. Or, call (866) 626-7350 to submit by phone.
- Expecting a newborn? Ask about the hospital indemnity plan.
- Interested in the legal plan? These participating Hawaii attorneys can assist with wills and trusts, family law, traffic and more. There are hundreds of documents available, organized under 19 different legal topics. Visit MetLife Legal Plans Document Library
- Retiring soon? Sign up before you retire and plans will convert to portable. Ask about details.
- Enrollment is handled through PEC, not the HFFA Office.
Call PEC at 800-747-6009 or Marcia at (808) 532-8586, send inquiries to [email protected]
Open Enrollment #2 ends March 19, 2021
HFFA PEC Benefits Service Center
Mon – Fri 4 am – 3 pm HST | Sat 5 – 11 am HST